IOSH working safely uses a different approach to Health and Safety and is a high-impact course designed for all employees at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in the essentials of health and safety in the workplace. The course is jargon-free, stimulating and effective and helps boost business performance and staff motivation.
Individuals working or in need of learning the basics of occupational safety and health.
Our IOSH working safely covers:
- Introducing working safely – emphasises the human experience behind accident statistics and the importance of personal responsibility.
- Defining hazard and risk – focusing on the six broad hazard groups delegates are asked to think about the hazards and risks they face in their own workplace.
- Identifying common hazards – the main issues are covered in this module. Each area is backed with examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Improving safety performance – this section focus on how everyone plays a part in health and safety and encourages delegates to contribute to processes that are commonly seen as the responsibility of the manager or supervisor.
- Protecting our environment – a short introduction to waste and pollution and how team members can get involved in reducing environmental impact.
Locations nationwide and/or client specific. For a group of delegates, we can arrange for the course to be delivered at your place.
This course is certified by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).