IPAF Static Boom (1b) training course instructs an operator how to prepare and safely use static self-propelled booms. Delivered in conjunction with an approved IPAF training provider, this IPAF training course objective allows delegates to be prepared to position and operate platform safely and proficiently.
The course has both theory and practical training.
The IPAF Static Boom (1b) training covers:
- Health and Safety Regulation Awareness
- How to control and prevent accidents.
- Safe operation of static self-propelled booms and their limitations
- Pre-use checks, inspection and function tests
- Route planning before operation of static self-propelled booms
- Manoeuvring the machine
- Setting up a static vertical platform for work
- Basic operational skills
- Selection and use of fall arrest equipment
Static Boom is an overall category name.
This course is for delegates who operate Spider booms on tracks or wheels, Van-mounted booms, Truck-mounted booms or Trailer-mounted booms.
We offer this course in the following locations:
- London East
Delegates who successfully complete the IPAF training course will receive a PAL (Powered Access Licence) photo ID card for the 1b training category. This card is valid for 5 years.
To book a place on this course please contact us on 01642 680497 or fill in the below form. Tell us which location you would like from the list above and we can organise a date that will suit your needs.