Taking a Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher course means the delegate gets to renew their SSSTS Certificate.The course updates the already acquired knowledge about the course.
Responsibility for site safety, health welfare and the environment.One must complete their refresher before their certificate expires or you will be forced to re take the full course.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
BUILDUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
We offer this course in the following locations:
- London Heathrow
Successful delegates are awarded with a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate valid for another five years.
We advise delegates to do a refresher before expiry of their certificate to avoid re taking the full course.
To book a place on this course please contact us on 01642 680497 or fill in the below form. Tell us which location you would like from the list above and we can organise a date that will suit your needs.